Thursday, August 12, 2010

Renaissance Festival

Last Saturday we went to the Rennaissance Festival about an hour away from our house. In the afternoon, after lunch, we saw comedy "jousting", shown in this picture. There wasn't much jousting with lances, etc., but they did sword-fight.








Later on I got a henna tattoo of a cat. It was expensive, but worth it, as the end result was so adorable! x3 With good care, it's supposed to last 1-3 weeks. I don't have a picture of the complete tattoo, but here it is being drawn.




















Camel riding. This was pretty cool, and not half as uncomfortable as my brothers claim it was. Although it was pretty bumpy.

We also did other things, including a maze. It didn't look very big, but it was actually pretty hard! And very fun. I got to see a glassblower make a champagne flute, which was very interesting. Overall it was very fun. And I would definitely go again next year. :)

3 comments:

  1. Do you still have your kitty tattoo?? I wanna see it! It's weird that you got one. I was just thinking the other day that I really want to get a henna tattoo!! I'll see you in 3 days :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It didn't look very big, but it was actually pretty hard! And very fun. Harga BlackBerry Terbaru - Harga Samsung Galaxy

    ReplyDelete