Monday, August 16, 2010

New Books

I got three new books this week, and I wanted to share. The first one is a manga, Bizenghast Volume 1 by M. Alice Legrow. I got this from Paperbackswap and it looks very good.















The second book is The Eyre Affair by Jasper Fforde. I got this from a local used bookstore. I don't really know much about what it's about, but...













Kissing Kate by Lauren Myracle. This book I have been wanting for a while, and I finally bought it when we went to Borders yesterday.

4 comments:

  1. Ana just read The Eyre Affair--you should go read her review. I liked, but didn't love, Bizenghast, but I have a feeling you'll like it a bit more than I did. And I think I'll be borrowing Kissing Kate eventually...well, if you don't mind, of course. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I don't mind. :) I did like Bizenghast a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been really curious about Bizenghast. Glad to hear that you liked it, I'll have to keep an eye out for it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, it's really good, and creepy! I'm reading the second one already. :D

    ReplyDelete