Friday, August 20, 2010

Just Cute: Iwako Japanese Erasers

I blogged about my other Japanese erasers a while ago. Those were sold under the name Crazerasers, by the company Fashion Angels, while these are sold by a Japanese company called Iwako. These are sold for about a dollar per eraser. In Japan they actually have eraser stores that sell these erasers specifically; I've never seen one of these where I live though. However, you can buy these things online. They come in sets on Amazon. Places that sell them individually include erasercrazy.com and zoolicompany.com.

3 comments:

  1. I never had fun erasers, but I did use to have these pencil toppers that were the old trolls that got very popular again for a while in the 90's. I remember, in English class, I used to cut out dresses for them out of colored paper, with aprons and hats and every thing. School supplies should be whimsical :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. However, you can buy these things online. They come in sets on Amazon. Places that sell them individually include erasercrazy.com and zoolicompany.com.

    ReplyDelete