Sunday, April 11, 2010

New To My Shelves

So, here are all the new books I got this week. (I normally don't get this many, LOL!) Also, normally I'll post this on Sunday, but this week I was too busy, so...here they are!

1. Clover by Clamp










2. Don't Judge a Girl by Her Cover by Ally Carter












3. Fading Echoes by Erin Hunter











4. Fang by James Patterson











5. Inside the Outbreaks by Mark Pendergrast












6. Little Miss Red by Robin Palmer











7. Lock and Key by Sarah Dessen













8. Look Both Ways by Jacquelyn Mitchard











9. Nine Hills to Nambonkaha by Sarah Erdman












10. Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater












11. Stargazer by Claudia Gray











12. The Sweet Far Thing by Libba Bray













13. Wild Roses by Deb Caletti (this is not the cover of my copy, but I couldn't find that one online.)








14. Witch and Wizard by James Patterson

6 comments:

  1. Ooh, Wild Roses was one of my very favorite books of last year! Do you have the cover with the two people leaning back on their elbows? That's the cover I have.

    Lock and Key was pretty good too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that's a lot of books!! LOL. Clover is one of Megan's favorite CLAMP mangas. She read the original Japanese and she said they cut a lot of it out in the American version...or changed a boy into a girl...or something like that..don't remember. But it's still really good! Enjoy :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see Chris has been a bad influence on you with how many books you get! (just kidding!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amanda--Mine shows a girl holding a purple heart in her hands. Do you know that one?

    Chris--Thanks! :D That's too bad...I heard they do that with a lot of mangas that get translated into English...

    DesLily--LOL!!! xD

    Mom--As many as you want :D

    ReplyDelete